Melinda Di Condio
Melinda has practiced exclusively in divorce and family law since 2005. Melinda takes a commercial approach to the division of assets and has had carriage of complicated property/financial cases before the Family Court, and the Full Court of the Family Court (Appeal Division). Melinda has been involved in complex parenting cases, inclusive of matters involving the alleged abuse of children and the relocation of children internationally in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and the NSW Children’s Court. Melinda also has experience in protective proceedings before the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (formerly the NSW Guardianship Tribunal).
Melinda deals with legal issues arising from the breakdown of relationships, and also gives advice and prepares documentation for financial and estate planning in new and existing relationships.
Family Law capabilities include:
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements
- Spouse maintenance and ongoing financial support
- Child support – including the preparation of Binding Child Support Agreements
- Parenting – including international and interstate relocation of children, cases involving the alleged abuse of children, adoption and surrogacy advice
- Financial Agreements (pre-nuptial agreements)
- Estate planning including Wills and releases under the Succession Act 2006 (NSW)
Melinda holds a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from The University of Sydney (2005).