Our property practice has the capability to provide our clients with a full suite of legal services.
Sale of Property
Property contracts can be long and difficult to read. They will often include such things as special conditions, covenants, restrictions on title and land zonings that will determine what you can and cannot do with the property. It is important that you get proper, informed advice to help you understand your legal rights and obligations. The old saying of “buyer beware” still plays an important part in property law and once you have signed a contract it can be difficult to try get out of it later.
- Buying, selling or leasing
- Residential or commercial
- Auction or private treaty
- Freehold, strata or “off the plan”
We can help you with all of your conveyancing needs and will take the time to ensure you understand the transaction, you know your rights and obligations and the transaction proceeds efficiently and without any surprises.
For more information please contact us.
We act and advise across all aspects of property law and disputes that may arise including:
- Mortgage enforcement and possession claims
- Professional negligence claims (ie. solicitor failing to advise properly in relation to a contract for sale)
- Lease disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Disputes between co-owners of land